Our daily fees are $108.00 for 0-36 Months or
$105 per day for 37 Months – 5 Years Old (less your CCS subsidy).
The following is included in these fees:
- Educational & Developmental Programs
- Excellent School Readiness Program (4-5 years)
- 3 Nutritional Meals per day including Fruit, Vegetables & late afternoon snacks
- Nappies, Hats, Bedsheets, Blankets & Sunscreen is provided
- Natural Sustainable Outdoor Playground Environment
- 3 Separate Outdoor Areas to cater for all age groups
- Yearly Incursions and Planned Excursions (some excursions may attract an additional fee)
- Extra-Curricular activities (Dance & Gymnastic Classes)
All fees are to be paid 2 weeks in advance and the initial fees must be paid 2 weeks prior to your child’s commencement date at Fables On The Mountain.
A $200 bond per child is payable to secure your child’s position at the Centre. The full value of the bond is refundable once their time at the Centre has been completed however the bond is non-refundable in cases where a cancellation occurs prior to the child’s commencement at the Centre.